Montag, 15. Juni 2015

MM: Soundcloud Randomness 6

A lot of time has passed since the last time that I have posted some music on here.
(And yes I'll do a mixture of posts in German and English now because I know at least a few people - especially my dear Lithuanian friend - who are interested in reading my music posts.)

So I thought, to start again, I'd do another round of Soundcloud Randomness. However, there were more songs in my "Likes" list than I expected. So I tried to pick out the best of the best and create a nice playlist. 
Overall, at least to me, this playlist doesn't seem that random somehow and could also be called Soundcloud Smoothness/Gangsterness. 
Especially outstanding are this time:

- "older songs" that I rediscovered such as Vic Mensa's Holy Holy, Jean Grae's U, Me & Everyone We Know and Talib Kweli's Colors Of You
- the highly emotional tracks such as Denai Moore's Elsewhere or ESKA's This Is How A Garden Grows
- the big surprise of a rapping Idris Elba on Skepta's Shutdown (I really didn't know that he also raps)
- the Brass Knuckle Brass Band's take on James Blake's Retrograde
- the simple beauty that Chiara Noriko presents in Colors At Night
- the DAMN sexy "Explosives" by the Potatohead People
- The Wow's weed smokers' anthem "Trees"

As always it's best if everyone listens to the mix and finds their own favourites.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen